News & Views

The News & Views page is where you'll find updates on what MacLeod is up to and hopefully a thoughtful reflection or funny story here and there. This is the blog of my blog-site.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Gotta get in "friend time"

2 weekends ago I spent the better half of the day with my roommates and neighbors celebrating my neighbor Randy's Birthday. Good food, a bloody Mary, great company. It always pleasantly surprises me that I both know my neighbors and on occasion spend time with them. It never struck me as a very "New York thing" to know and spend time with your neighbors. But I guess Seinfeld and Friends and now my own experience prove me wrong.

Later that night I went to a little house warming party for my friend Lyman who just moved to the city. I'm really excited that he's here.

Even Later that night I headed to another house warming party to visit my friend Katie.


I love the people in this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment