News & Views

The News & Views page is where you'll find updates on what MacLeod is up to and hopefully a thoughtful reflection or funny story here and there. This is the blog of my blog-site.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Update

Tonight is our second Preview for Somewhere in the Pacific. Last nights preview went very well! I also shot a Sprint commercial on Monday in Connecticut. It was very fun, everyone involved with the shoot was very fun and easy to work with. It was a laid back set, as laid back as a commercial shoot can be anyway. I spent the shoot Beat-boxing while my partner in crime Nicholas rapped about Cable Phone service. The theme was two very white friends get together after school to mess around with a digital camera and perform a little rap about Sprint, presumably to send to the company. It should be fun and I'll try to put footage up on my site as soon as I get copy. Tomorrow I'm auditioning for a USC Film School Thesis being shot in the city. Good Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment