News & Views

The News & Views page is where you'll find updates on what MacLeod is up to and hopefully a thoughtful reflection or funny story here and there. This is the blog of my blog-site.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

How PTP is Going

So far the run of Somewhere in the Pacific has been going very well. We've had some very strong and supportive audience response.

I recently participated in a staged reading of a play, Crossing Over: The Vietnam Stories as part of PTP's After Dark series. I played a Cuban-American with a thick Spanish accent-a new challenge for me as an actor but I believe that I rose to the occasion with success. This coming Monday I will be in a staged reading of my friend Alec Strum's new play How to Stage a Proper Revolution. I will be playing a 9 year old boy, which I am very much looking forward to.

Recently I was offered a role in a new play by Keith Reddin to be produced by the Rising Phoenix Rep in it's WORLD PREMIERE as part of the NY Fringe Festival. I am delighted by this opportunity to connect with some strong artists and good people.

Today I also attended a call-back for a USC Film student's Thesis project, The Layabouts. Good Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment