News & Views

The News & Views page is where you'll find updates on what MacLeod is up to and hopefully a thoughtful reflection or funny story here and there. This is the blog of my blog-site.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Headed to Ivy Film Festival!

Tuesday Morning, the film I shot with director Brian Siegele in Colorado Springs has been accepted at the Ivy Film Festival at Brown University in Rhode Island. "The Ivy Film Festival is currently the largest intercollegiate film festival in the world." Tuesday Morning has also screened at the Toronto International Short Film Festival and many others.

On Friday I'm meeting Brian in New Haven, CT and we're driving up. I had to cancel a meeting with a friend but hopefully he won't begrudge me too much as MARTIN SCORSESE is delivering a master class address!

It looks like it's going to be a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment