News & Views

The News & Views page is where you'll find updates on what MacLeod is up to and hopefully a thoughtful reflection or funny story here and there. This is the blog of my blog-site.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Too Much Memory for me to remember

Too Much Memory rehearsals and now show runs have been fantastic. I really feel blessed to be working with so many talented people! Meg, the director, is great and the actors floor me at every run. It's really a treat. Funny story, the actress playing Antigone, Laura Heisler was in her first equity production years ago at Actors Theatre of Louisville's run of Hair and I saw that show. I must have been 15yrs old. Also an interesting story: I just found out last night that actor Louis Cancelmi who I've been punching in the stomach every night is the brother of actress Annie Parisse who played Becky Shaw in Becky Shaw, a play by Gina Gionfriddo (one of my favorite playwrights) at Actors Theatre's Humana Festival this past year. Months ago, before I moved to New York, I sat in on a few rehearsals and saw the opening show where I met Annie and now I'm in a show with her brother. Small World! Even in New York. I love it! Good things.

-MacLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment