News & Views

The News & Views page is where you'll find updates on what MacLeod is up to and hopefully a thoughtful reflection or funny story here and there. This is the blog of my blog-site.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Julie and Julia: a blast

So I arrive to find a superb breakfast crafty spread. I get to wear a sapphire blue vintage suit. Many people compliment me on the suit. Not that it was my doing but I was happy to be wearing it. I dance all day next to Jane Lynch and in between takes before the last shot of the night I dance with Meryl Streep. I call it WITH no matter what you think. She came on set, made a joke and started to hop, I hopped with her then pumped my fists, she followed my lead and pumped her fists. I call that dancing with, if nothing else then for the fun of it. I mean...we used her movies to teach an acting class...It's Meryl Streep...and I was near her.

No comments:

Post a Comment