News & Views

The News & Views page is where you'll find updates on what MacLeod is up to and hopefully a thoughtful reflection or funny story here and there. This is the blog of my blog-site.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Rattlestick Theater Jam

Just had a great time performing for Rattlestick Playwrights Theater's first annual Theater Jam Fundraiser. I performed with Seth Numerich in a One Act by Daniel Talbott called What Happened When. A fantastic night of theater with wonderful people.

In other news: Have begun a year long campaign doing Voice Over work for Insight Cable. I am currently recording the longest book I've ever done, the Sci-Fi novel Footfall by Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle. I'm sort of moving, or rather, my roommates and I are annexing a second apartment...

No comments:

Post a Comment