News & Views

The News & Views page is where you'll find updates on what MacLeod is up to and hopefully a thoughtful reflection or funny story here and there. This is the blog of my blog-site.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Next Audio Book

I will record one more book before heading into rehearsals for SLIPPING at Rattlestick. It is called Episodes: My Life As I See It by Blaze Ginsberg. He is a high functioning autistic and the son of writer Debra Ginsberg who wrote Waiting and Raising Blaze. The book is a memoir, formatted entirely like television shows and films would be on Imdb.com (Internet Movie Database). It will be a challenging book to record, demanding consistently high energy. It will exercise the bounds of your perspective and raise questions on the workings of the human mind and the different ways we process the world around us. I am excited to get started!

Good Things,
MacLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment